Announcing the World's Most Advanced Airlaid Machine...
The MTS Greyline Airlaid Facilities
• 5 next-generation Dan-Web airlaid forming heads
• Each with its own precision synthetic fiber feeder, nit-free hammermill and powder doser
• Now including 9 synthetic fiber feeding systems!
• Multiple-density pseudo-layers within complex unitized webs
•Z-direction density is adjustable with multiple compaction rolls, creating webs with up to 9 layers, with or without powders, as a single composite, all in one pass, plus on-line film or fabric lamination
• Ultra-flexible materials feedstream systems
• 9 synthetics*, 5 wood pulps, 3 powder/particle, 3 fabric unwinds, online film lamination and slitting
*plus 2 additional small-volume fiber feeders, 3 additional hammermills and one knife mill
• 0.6 meter wide, 15-1500+ gsm, up to 90% granule containing webs
• 5 heads with individual granule dosers fed by 3 independent systems
• Customer equipment module for equipment evaluation and composite experiments
Click here to see the
Greyline components and layout (pdf format)
Click here to see the Greyline feed system (pdf format)